You’ve heard that “You are what you eat?”. It’s the same thing for what you think.
This can be frightening, and yet exciting when you think of the potential to influence yourself for the better…
What we think about…
- The mental videos that play in our minds
- The way we describe ourselves (good and bad)
- The emotions we feel
- Everything we think about…
… creates or reinforces neural networks that make up our personality, our sense of the world, even effect how we respond to our loved ones.
You always influence who you are when you…
- Think of the future
- Think of the past
- Choose what movies to watch, music to listen to, books to read
- Gossip about others
- Describe yourself (to others and in your own head)
- Do your work
- Who do I want to be?
- What can I think about, do, view and say to help be become more and more of who I want to be?
- Of these ideas, what most appeals to me now?
I’d love to hear your answers and your results!